Back to school time!

Well...I haven't quit, I haven't taken a two month vacation overseas, and I haven't died, but I have been a teacher on summer break who needed to clean out her entire house after 10 months of living and breathing fourth grade. My summer to-do list is far from complete, but I am SO excited to be prepping my classroom for another fantastic year and to welcome a new batch of kiddos. I've been in and out of my classroom since mid-July rearranging furniture and cleaning out filing cabinets (yikes! that is a seemingly endless job...), painting a fabulous rocking chair I nabbed at a garage sale robin's egg teal, and sewing curtains for my windows. Can you say classroom makeover? Have I remembered to take pictures of any of those things? Nope! (I promise I'll try to remember to take a few this week...)

But I do have a new goodie to share with you from over at my TPT store! My hubby and son are off fishing, and I'm enjoying a few quiet minutes to myself to recreate the student info form I always ask parents to complete at our fall Back to School Night. My goal? Condense two different forms into one to minimize the number of forms parents need to complete, and create a form that can be copied on cardstock and cut to a half-sheet. No more messy stack of forms! These little guys will be three-hole punched and stored neatly in my sweet little (half-sheet sized) binder!


Grab your FREE copy just until school begins! 

No comments

Back to Top